12 February 2007

I met a Japanese woman, it was so cool.

There's a friendly Japanese lady who joined my intensive yoga group named きおこさん. We are friends now. At the end of class my teacher said, who wants to be 居お子さん's (the previous is not her name, it's some 漢子 that's much more rare, she told me how to type it in to the computer but I forgot, oops) buddy in case she's absent from class? So I volunteered because I thought, I need more Japanese friends to speak Japanese with! So I got to say, おでんわばんごですか? And I told her my phone number in Japanese. And she said that she was going away for a while, so I said, どこいきますか. She said 私は日本にいきます. (Or something like that. What's up with this Hiragana thing putting kanji in for me? So frustrating.) Haha! I'm so pleased with myself. Okay My productivity is way down thanks to blogging. I thought I'd never fall prey to that trap. Blame Japanese class.

1 comment:

satoza said...

Yes, blame Japaense class... :)

I am glad to hear that you had chance to speak Japanese.

I;ve always wanted to try Yoga, but how is it?