04 April 2007

Hmm...

So I unfortunately did not get the first grant that I applied for. But I refuse to be discouraged! Especially if I listen to the Carter Family for support. I still intend to get to Japan sometime in the couple of years on someone else's dime. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm quite open.

I had this embarassing moment the other day when I saw that one of my favorite breweries introduced a seasonal ale called Hanami. I thought, hmm, I wonder if this'll be any good, so I bought it without reading the label. I totally had this brain laps when I realized that it was for the cherry blossom festival! I mean, I like the cherry festival and I like cherries, but I am not particularly fond of things that are cherry-flavored. And that's what the theme of this beer happened to be. If anyone wants to come over to my place for a cherry-flavored beer you are welcome, because I don't think I will get them out of my fridge anytime soon otherwise.

1 comment:

satoza said...

わたしはビールがすきですよ,bao kang ruiさん。bao kang ruiはえいごでなんですか?