05 April 2007

Satosensei always confuses me with his comments.

I'm not quite sure what Satosensei was writing in his response. I get that he likes beer, but the last sentence... hmm... I really ought to know, too.

Anyway I went to a party last night and met someone who did the JET program. It sounds very cool. He learned a lot of Japanese while he was there. I was just yesterday morning doing research into applying for this program, so it was somewhat of a coincidence to then run into someone who'd done it.

His Japanese girlfriend rolled up a little later on so I got to talk to her a little bit. She was very encouraging. Although I feel kind of silly saying the things that I know how to say because I'm learning such a formal way of speaking. Nobody seems to talk the way that I do.

Okay I ought to go write my Chinese diary now. I learned how to say twin this week so I can write about that. How convenient.

1 comment:

satoza said...

Always....すみません..."bao kang rui"はちゅうごくごのなまえですね。

What I wanted to know was:

bao kang ruiのいみ(meaning)はなんですか?

Do you have chinese characters for your chinese name ”bao kang rui"?